Well, Thanksgiving is over. And I did not lust for Christmas in my heart. So, guess what?
Yep, I've opened my mind to Christmassy things. And since then, Christmas thoughts have been flooding my brain almost non-stop.
Again - it's okay, it is allowed.
Well, I have a few Christmas oddities that I realized I have and am now sharing. Because sharing is caring and 'tis the season!
1. Two of my favorite (and most quoted) commercials of all-time happen to be Christmas commercials.
And this one:
2. Whenever I use the phrase: "I'll take it" I either say it like Donna Reed in "It's a Wonderful Life" or immediately think of her afterwards.
3. When I was little, I used to sing that the lyrics were "Later on, we'll perspire as we dream by the fire." It made sense to me. Fire is hot.
4. As much as I love this movie now, when I was little it used to freak me out. At least the intro by David Bowie did. Something about the way he talked. "Walking in the Air" gives me chills.
5. I still think of Frosty whenever I tell someone Happy Birthday. I sometimes tell them like him.